Advanced Pronunciation Training
- Reduce your foreign accent and learn to pronounce English in a way that will make others understand you better.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00 p.m.-09:30 p.m. from February 13, 2012-April 30, 2012
- Improve your written and oral communication around these topics: cultural diversity, socializing, using the telephone, negotiating, making presentations, and participating in meetings.
- Develop effective communication skills through discussions, oral readings, and short presentations.
- Topics include career assessment, resume and over letter writing, electronic applications, networking, interviewing, and the culture of the U.S. workplace. What will you learn in this class? Read in this blog post - http://ellcathowardcc.blogspot.com/2010/09/top-ten-in-ellcs-english-for-job.html
- This course focuses on on current management topics such as leadership styles, motivation, recruiting, marketing, use of teams, strategy, dealing with change, managing across cultures, downsizing, finances, and risk management/decision making.
- Work on various types of professional writing such as e-mail correspondence, conventions, memos, short reports, summaries, business letters, cover letters, and resumes. What will you learn in this class? Read in this blog post - http://ellcathowardcc.blogspot.com/2010/09/top-ten-skills-esl-student-will-learn.html